Date: 10/28/17 12:41 pm
From: <rogerschoedl...> [OrangeCountyBirding] <OrangeCountyBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] Mile Square Park 10/28/17
I refound the PLUMBEOUS VIREO this morning at Mile Square Park. It was moving between the SW corner of the nature center and the pine trees along the golf course fence. For a time it was chasing or being chased by another bird which looked to me like another vireo. I never saw both birds well at the same time so only certain one was a Plumbeous.

A partially leucistic American Coot was on the north lake.

A Bewick's Wren was along the south fence of the nature center.

A Western Tanager was in a stand of bottlebrush trees near Warner.

Roger Schoedl
Huntington Beach

Join us on Facebook!