Date: 10/28/17 10:39 am
From: Eric Hough <thebirdwhisperer22...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] CEAZ: Hassayampa ROSE-BREASTED GROSBEAK
10/28/17: Troy Corman and Chrissy Kondrat-Smith found an immature male ROSE-BREASTED GROSBEAK along Palm Lake and we all later saw it on Willow Walkway trail at Hassayampa River Preserve near Wickenburg (Maricopa County). Troy also had a calling flyover RED CROSSBILL and we all found a silent TOWNSEND’S SOLITAIRE in the picnic area near Palm Lake. Earlier in the morning Chrissy had one of the continuing WOOD DUCKS on Palm Lake.

Good birding,

Eric Hough
Wickenburg, AZ

Sent from my iPhone