Date: 10/28/17 8:00 am
From: Nathan Pieplow <npieplow...>
Subject: [cobirds] Yellow-throated Warbler - YES
I checked some of the other areas on the south end of the CU campus that
sometimes have flocks of birds, and eventually I refound the
Yellow-throated Warbler, in the pines between the Fiske Planetarium and the
Speech Language Hearing Services building. When last seen it was in a
ponderosa up near the top of the hill, just below the telescope. It was
with a large and active flock that included several Red-breasted
Nuthatches, both chickadees, juncos, and a Ruby-crowned Kinglet. I didn't
detect any Yellow-rumps, but I quit looking when I found the
Yellow-throated, so as to come back home and write this post.

The campus is already crawling with tailgaters.

Nathan