Date: 10/27/17 7:54 pm
From: Jack Foreman <jfgrumpa...>
Subject: Leucistic bluebird still at Busch CA
The leucistic bluebird that we reported on April 6th of this year was found again today within a hundred yards of where we found it this spring. It was between the boardwalk parking lot and the first service road, the one that runs behind Hampton Lake, in the strip of trees right next to the main road. Although not as cooperative this time as it was this spring, Shirley and Becky did manage to get a few photos of it and it appears to have changed very little since first seen. Alas, I didn't get to see it at all this time as I was off searching the tall grass, in vain, for the ever elusive LeConte's that apparently goes into deep hiding whenever I'm on the prowl.

Jack and Shirley Foreman
Rocky Ridge birders
Leslie Mo.

ABA Birding Code of Ethics