Date: 10/27/17 5:19 pm
From: Twink Coffman <wilber4818...>
Subject: [Tweeters] NOV 4th 2 to 3 PM South Whatcom Library [sudden valley]
Nov 4th 2 to 3 PM Sudden Valley South Whatcom Library

Who’s that bird that just flew in? Join the North Cascades Audubon Society
at County libraries for a presentation about the many birds that migrate to
our area for winter as well as those who reside here year-round. We’ll look
at the large seabird populations our waters draw, plus the bald eagles,
hawks, owls and backyard passerines you can expect to see this season.
Local bird photographer Ken Salzman provides amazing images. Presentations
are by NCAS Board Members Ken Salzman and Chris Brewer. Lots of free
information about birding available.

--
happy birding
Twink