Date: 10/27/17 12:39 pm
From: Jeff Bray <jbray4913...> [OrangeCountyBirding] <OrangeCountyBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] Re: Orange County RBA: October 26, 2017
One update to this RBA for this past week. I forgot to include the Northern
Waterthrush that Trish Gussler had found and photographed at Mason Regional
Park on October 21. It was seen in the mostly dry creek, about 100 yards
downstream or west of the little water drop feature.

I was at Mason Regional this morning (27 OCT) and heard and saw the bird
again in the same general area. It was really not very cooperative, only
making itself visible for a brief second for my to be able to confirm
that's what I was hearing. Sadly, no photos.

Jeff Bray
Irvine, CA

Join us on Facebook!