Date: 10/27/17 11:31 am
From: Milton Hobbs <thegahobbs6...>
Subject: Re: [GABO-L] White goose Turkey Pond, Burke County
Georgia Birders,
Thanks for the responses on the little white goose. There were five votes
for Ross's Goose. A sixth response thought Ross's, but left room for a
possible ROGOxSNGO hybrid showing mostly ROGO characteristics.
I am still waiting on confirmation from eBird. It seems likely that this is
the same goose seen as Southern Swiss Dairy. I hope others get to see the
goose. Maybe someone can get better photos.
Thank you all.
Milton Hobbs
Burke County

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>