Date: 10/26/17 5:23 pm
From: Charles Gates <cgates326...>
Subject: [obol] East Cascades Audubon Invites You To Our Annual Meeting and Fundraiser
The ECAS Board of Directors invites you to our Saturday, November 11
East Cascades Audubon Society Annual Event.  The guest speaker will be
Paul Bannick, award winning photographer and author of Owl:  A year in
the Lives of North American Owls.  You will witness rare images as Paul
shows how owls move through the stages of their lives:  courtship,
mating, nesting, caring for young, dispersal, winter migration and food
competition.  Paul's program includes dramatic, intimate images and
up-to-date science about owls based on tens of thousands of hours spent
with owls on their territories in the wild.

Doors open at 5:15 p.m. when the silent auction begins.  Greet friends
and make new acquaintances, as we appreciate and recognize the wonderful
volunteers of our organization, renew memberships, select board members
and raise funds.  Enjoy the silent auction, raffle, kid's corner
activities, book and tee-shirt sales, recognition awards, Year in
Review, live music, refreshments and more!  Location is Bend's Senior
Center, 1600 SW Reed Market Road.

Hope to see you on the 11th at the party!

Diana Roberts for the ECAS Board of Directors
503-432-5688

Mark Twain

Chuck Gates
541-280-4957