Date: 10/26/17 2:44 pm
From: Frank Mantlik via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] LECONTE’S SPARROW -Stratford Point
Stratford Point 10/26-LECONTE’S SPARROW afforded subsequent brief views to several patient observers after Stefan Martin’s initial sighting.
Basically in grassy areas on right along entrance road. Julian Hough just at 5:30pm had “killer looks briefly but very very skulking”.

Frank Mantlik

Sent from my iPhone