Date: 10/26/17 2:22 pm
From: zellene via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] White Memorial little pond
I led a hike today which was to include Little Pond. There is construction there, including a wooden road built through the edge of the pond wide enough for cars or equipment to go through. There was some heavy equipment in there...some of it was for construction on White's Woods Rd. The noise from the trucks backing up was so loud that we left the area and went elsewhere. Does anyone know what is going on? At least most of the birds are gone.

Zellene