Date: 10/26/17 1:17 pm
From: Leon Bright <urraca2...>
Subject: [cobirds] Mtn birds on the move...or not
COBirders-- As many others have noted along the Front Range and eastward,
mountain birds are showing up at this time. I noticed juncos in my Pueblo
back yard last week and again today. However, when I was in Custer County
day before yesterday there was a small flock of Mountain Bluebirds flying
aimlessly by Verdemont Rd. at about mile post 3, altitude 8000 ft. They
will no doubt leave sooner or later probably to check out the area around
Pueblo Reservoir for wintering grounds.

Leon Bright, Pueblo (my wintering grounds)