Date: 10/26/17 1:07 pm
From: Jill Niland <bwwarbler...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Join COS for the last LaBagh walk of the fall
LaBagh Woods bird walk this Saturday, October 28, 7:30 - 9:30Leaders: Jill Niland and Jeff Skrentny
- LaBagh Woods (map)
- 4498 West Foster Avenue
- Chicago, IL, 60630
Look for late migrants during the morning walk. At 9:30 we'll be in an open area where we might see some migrating hawks, if winds are favorable, and will linger for awhile if there are hawks coming through. However, participants are free to leave whenever they need to. Given recent rain and even possible snow, wear sturdy water-repellant boots and dress for the weather. Meet at the Irene Hernandez Parking Lot, off of Foster, east of Cicero.

Added bonus: see all the new native shrubs that the LaBagh team, which includes Forest Preserve staff and volunteers and COS members, have recently planted. If these additions to bird habitat inspire you, consider joining the last planting day of the fall on November 5th (see Chicagobirder.org for details).
For directions or more info about the walk, contact Jill at 773-218-4153.

Join us on Facebook!