Date: 10/25/17 8:01 pm
From: <bens.sanders1...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET NO SIGHTINGS
Hello all! I would like to announce a new approach to sharing relevant Illinois birding information. Discord is an innovative new way to message. On Discord there are many channels for different types of info (general chat, sightings, a photo share, etc.); many integrations like where you can level up, change your role, etc.; and even a voice chat where you can talk to other members kind of like a phone call! With this new program, you can share information quickly and timely. One can share their photos, RBA’s, general sightings, ask for ID help, and much more! It may take some time to get used to, but I certainly hope for this take flight. There are many different categories to talk about many birding subjects all in one place! No need for ten different facebook pages here. You have to create an account and join through this link: https://discord.gg/8WqGDms https://discord.gg/8WqGDms

Thanks, Ben Sanders
Evanston, IL
Cook County

Join us on Facebook!