Date: 10/25/17 6:44 pm
From: Rick Steenberg <rick.steenberg...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Rufous-backed Robin
The Rufous-backed Robin was observed this evening at about 5:15pm. This is the 4th day in a row that he has made an appearance, albeit brief ones. The bird has been seen in my yard, the last 3 evenings and could possibly hang around for a bit longer, or not. He has been coming in between 4;00pm and dark. If you are interested in trying for this bird, call me at 307-871-4802 and i will get you onto the property. I can handle 5 to 6 folks without causing anyone else a lot of grief. I am available for the next couple of days.

Rick Steenberg

Patagonia, AZ