Date: 10/25/17 4:51 pm
From: Lori <lconrad6853...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Northern Parula near Portal
Hi all,

Strangest thing. Just had a Northern Parula land on our car while we were
looking at butterflies on the 3 Rabbitbrush bushes just before the Visitor
Center along Portal Rd., near Portal, in the Chiricahuas. It only has one
tail feather, too! It seemed to be trying to pick bugs out of our front
grill at first, then look at itself in the side window!

Pictures are on my Facebook page & on the Arizona Birding Facebook page.

Lori & Mark Conrad

Portal, AZ