Date: 10/25/17 4:00 pm
From: Robert Furrow <robertfurrow...> [peninsula-birding] <peninsula-birding-noreply...>
Subject: [pen-bird] birding instructor needed for Palo Alto Adult School course
Many of you may have heard of the long-offered birding classes at Palo Alto
Adult School. I have been teaching "Intermediate Birding" for the past 3
years, but I need to step down after this winter quarter. So a new
instructor is needed to start in Spring 2018.

The school also offers "Birding Basics" and "Birding: The Master Class", so
"Intermediate Birding" fits in as an offering for students with a few years
of experience who are interested in further developing their ID and
fieldcraft skills.

If you are potentially interested in this opportunity to teach enthusiastic
adult school students about birding, please email me directly (off-list)
for more details. The class is offered at Palo Alto High School (50
Embarcadero Rd.), and there is some flexibility about which night you might
offer the classes.

It's been a pleasure to teach there, and I am grateful to have met so many
kind and interesting birders through my role as instructor. I look forward
to hearing from you.

Best,
Rob Furrow

--