Date: 10/25/17 2:28 pm
From: Frank Gallo via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Avian Art of Michael DiGiorgio
Looking forward to it!

Frank

Life is short. Bird often.

On Wednesday, October 25, 2017 Michael DiGiorgio via CTBirds <ctbirds...> wrote:
I have an art exhibit at the Willoughby Wallace Memorial Library in Stony Creek starting on October 29th. The show features most of my recent paintings of birds from my trips to Central America, Ecuador, as well as here at home. One of the largest exhibits of my work to date!
The opening is this Sunday evening ( 10/29 ) from 4-6 PM.
All are welcome!
Here is the info. on the website.
Mike
http://wwml.org/events-exhibits/november-art-exhibit-avian-art-of-michael-digiorgio <http://wwml.org/events-exhibits/november-art-exhibit-avian-art-of-michael-digiorgio>