Date: 10/25/17 2:19 pm
From: Milton Hobbs <thegahobbs6...>
Subject: Re: [GABO-L] White goose Turkey Pond, Burke County
Hello Birders,
Shortly before noon today I found the (a) small while goose at Turkey Pond.
It was hanging out with 100+ CANG.
When I arrived they were located near the shore. They began moving farther
out and later flew left to the fenced in area of the pond.
I got a few shots that may be good enough for ID. I am not experienced with
either Snow or Ross's so input would be appreciated. I have not yet
submitted to eBird but here is a link to three photos. Is that a grin patch
or not? Scroll right from the first image.
https://mhbbs.smugmug.com/Wrens-and-more/i-n39gBwC/A
Milton Hobbs
Burke County

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>