Date: 10/25/17 11:41 am
From: <smbeaudoin1...> [hmbirds] <hmbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [HMBirds] Rileys Cove
Tom and I found Terry H and Ruth B at Rileys Cove early this afternoon. We had several good birds. At least four white-winged scoters, a coot, a long-tailed duck, two American wigeons and four loons in a row. Terry found a grebe in the distance looking south which we assumed would be a horned. I saw one surf and one black scoter that was not seen by the rest of the group. Calm conditions and good lighting made for good sightings. At Browns Beach another horned grebe was visible to the south diving in and out amongst a flock of Canada geese.
Susan Beaudoin

Posted by: <smbeaudoin1...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional