Date: 10/25/17 11:12 am
From: Jay Miller <arizonajay23...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] CEAZ: Miller House of Mesa - Harris's Hawks in the backyard! 10-25.
I just emailed one of our local birders about hawk pressure, when I looked out and saw a pair of Harris's Hawks at my water feature. My photos aren't very nice due to the window being closed. They saw me and didn't stick around. My photos show one adult and one young bird.

There's good activity at the water when there's no hawks around. The other day a Cooper's Hawk sat in the water for the longest time. Obviously full, it still had it's head on a swivel as it followed little birds around in the tree above it.

Good Birding!!

Jay Miller
Mesa, Az