Date: 10/25/17 8:58 am
From: Caryn Schutzler <bluedarner1...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Pacific Wren / Caryn / Wedgwood
Morning birders,

Was happy to see (still unable to snatch a photo) my tiny pacific wren this morning amongst a few juncos in the shrubbery. I’ll now be on the lookout and keep trying to get a photo. I’d probably be better trying for a “rock” wren - (yes, I know they aren’t from here) - better yet, a real rock!! By the time I realize the bird is there, have to grab my camera and focus in - as if it’s going to wait that long!

Still waiting for our first varied thrush. Odd, as I type this, I believe I just heard one - or did I? Better grab my camera!

Tweeters mailing list
<Tweeters...>