Date: 10/25/17 8:50 am
From: Laura Ellis <laura.ellis3...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Avondale, AZ Dickcissel and GCSP
Maricopa County, AZ I'm happy to report that the Dickcissel is still coming
to my backyard this morning. Unfortunately the Golden-crowned Sparrow is
still AWOL. It wasn't seen at all yesterday. Could be due to the Cooper's
Hawk that Tommy D. spotted a couple days ago. Yesterday, the birds kept
spooking up and not coming in to feed as much as normal. This morning has
been the same. They came in late and so far have stayed no more than a
minute.
Laura Ellis