Date: 10/25/17 5:34 am
From: <redpoll...>
Subject: RE: [MASSBIRD] Ipswich Savannah Sparrow PRNWR
A reminder that if you find any COLOR-BANDED Ipswich Savannah Sparrows,
please try to determine the color combinations on right and left legs and
report them as part of your eBird report. There is a research program going
on with Ipswich Sparrows banded on Sable Island and they would appreciate
any data.

Cheers

Dave

David Larson

Bradford, MA

<mailto:<redpoll...> <redpoll...>

"The classification of living birds, or, for that matter, any other large
group of animals, is full of hopeless difficulties and insoluble problems."
Ludlow Griscom