Date: 10/24/17 5:57 pm
From: Suzanne Coleman <isooz...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Yard lifer! Cook co
First ever swamp sparrow in our yard today! So exciting. We have a small bit of seasonal wetland and it was feeding in it. The robins chose it to bathe.. A male ruby-crowned kinglet was pruning in the bushes while flashing his Red Crest at me repeatedly. Also two chickadees were feeding in the blue spruce. Otherwise the same birds as yesterday except I didn't see the flicker today. The birds seem to like this colder weather, and the rain

Suzanne Coleman
Cook County
10/24/17

Posted by: Suzanne Coleman <isooz...>