Date: 10/24/17 5:43 pm
From: Lauren Harter <lbharter...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] AZFO: New photo of Palm Warbler
Field Ornithologists,

Tony Leonardini contributed photos of Palm Warbler. Thanks Tony!

Thanks to all who use the online form below to submit photos. It
makes our job a lot easier and ensures your photos will be posted more
quickly.

The AZFO Photo Gallery is found at:

http://www.azfo.org

click on "Photo Documentation"

The AZFO Sound Library of sound recordings is found at:

http://www.azfo.org

click on "Sounds Library"

Arizona Field Ornithologists welcomes Arizona rarity photo
contributions from all photographers throughout the state.

Use our online form to submit photos:

http://www.azfo.org/gallery/PhotoContribution.html

AZFO also welcomes contributions to its Sounds Library of bird
vocalizations recorded in Arizona and nearby areas. See more
information here:

http://www.azfo.org/SoundLibrary/sounds_contribute.html

If you enjoy the AZFO web site, please consider joining AZFO and
supporting our other activities. Details on the web site.

We strive for accuracy. Please email any corrections to postings to
the photo editors.

Lauren Harter and David Vander Pluym

AZFO Photo Editors