Date: 10/24/17 12:49 pm
From: <busyday...> [LACoBirds] <LACoBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [LACoBirds] Village Green
Birders,

Tues 24 Oct

Unfortunately I had no luck with the Painted Redstart this morning. If it's still around, the firewheel behind #5343 (where it was seen yesterday) is apparently not it's favorite haunt. Approx 0815 there was briefly a female-type Summer Tanager in the bottlebrush in front of Unit #5339.

Richard Barth
West Hollywood

Listowners: mailto:<LACoBirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<LACoBirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<LACoBirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)