Date: 10/23/17 6:34 pm
From: Richard Tucker <rickt...>
Subject: Labette County birds
Driving around at noon today in the Parsons area I saw several groups of
Song Sparrows, two Lark Sparrows (a wee bit late) Loggerheaded Shrike, and a
few other common species. Generally slow. Oakwood Cemetery was very quiet.

This evening from my front porch with a strong northwesterly wind there were
hundreds of gulls soaring south. I tried to get a good look to confirm
Franklins but had difficulty. Also a large buteo (not Red Tail)

Rick Tucker

Parsons

Labette County

http://www.avg.com