Date: 10/23/17 5:30 pm
From: Noah Arthur <semirelicta...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] Probable Sabine's Gull at Branched Oak
This evening, after hundreds of RING-BILLED and FRANKLIN'S GULLS and a beautiful juvenile AMERICAN HERRING GULL, a very distant SABINE'S GULL in fading light was swooping about near Liebers Point (viewed from the Marina -- if I'd have been at Liebers, it would have been right in my face!). I can't say I'm 100% sure yet, because my slowpokebrain can't really take in enough detail to certainly ID a distant flying gull by sight; I'll review the video this evening on my computer just to make sure...

Good Gulling!

Noah Arthur (Oakland, CA/Lincoln, NE)
<semirelicta...>
510-967-2179