Date: 10/23/17 4:31 pm
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Greenshank
WOW! I made it with three minutes to spare! Nice find Sam!

I don't think going anywhere far with the storm. So heres hoping it sticks
and is refound. I did a second loop after realizing the bird wasnt coming
back to its dogleg spot. The only other big group of yellowlegs I had was
the SW pool area. Just yellowlegs. The east dike east pool had plovers, dows,
and loads of Dunlin. I had 2 Lesser Yellowlegs in flight, and they went down
out of view. Try as best I could, I couldn't find them after they landed.
So, birds disappear there. It could still be around!

Good chasing all!

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>