Date: 10/23/17 4:05 pm
From: Bryan Pfeiffer <bryan...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] 2018 Northeast Natural History Conference in Burlington
Dear VTBIRDers:

As you may know, students, professors, researchers, conservationists, and citizen naturalists will convene in Burlington from April 13-15, for the 2018 Northeast Natural History Conference. (Save the date!) With presentations, workshops, field trips, and exhibits, the conference is a premier annual event in field biology and natural history across the northeastern United States and adjacent Canada. (I’m a local organizer.)

We’re now seeking session moderators, presenters, and workshop and field trip leaders. Topics span a range of terrestrial, marine, or freshwater work in field biology and natural history.

• Call for moderators and sessions: https://www.eaglehill.us/NENHC_2018/callforsessions.shtml
• Call for presentations (abstracts): https://www.eaglehill.us/NENHC_2018/callforabstracts.shtml
• Call for field trips and workshops: https://www.eaglehill.us/NENHC_2018/callforworkshops.shtml

You need not contact me about participating. Please use the email links on the web pages listed above. Oral and poster presentations will be Saturday and Sunday, April 14 and 15. Field trips and workshops will be on Friday, April 13. We’re now particularly seeking moderators to establish sessions and help recruit presenters.

The conference, to be held at the Sheraton Burlington Hotel, is always a great opportunity for biologists and naturalists to share results, progress, and new ideas about our work. Students are especially welcome. General conference registration will open soon.

Please forward this email to folks who might be interested. Thanks!

Best,
— Bryan Pfeiffer

Field Naturalist and Ecological Planning Programs
333 Jeffords Hall, 63 Carrigan Drive
University of Vermont
Burlington, VT 05405