Date: 10/23/17 3:20 pm
From: Hugh David Fleischmann <david...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Interesting day!
So a very interesting birding related day today. First I got 2 new life
yard birds, #'s 78 & 79. Common Yellowthroat and finally a Bald
Eagle. Both of these birds are very common in Baltimore and should
have had by now. It makes me happy to finally see a Bald Eagle,
soaring over my house.
This is very cool. I received a copy of a documentary about the USS
Enterprise today. My Uncle Jerry, Moms brother, was a Naval Aviator
in Vietnam and flew a bomber. He was with a squadron of pilots that
were the first ever to fly off the USS Enterprise, in combat. I
learned today that his squadron nickname was the "Shrikes", because of
the fierceness and overall killer instinct of the bird of the same
name. That made my day and longer. God Bless the USA!
Awesome Birding in 2017!

Hugh David Fleischmann
410-598-9292
<david...>

Group 'Maryland & DC Birding'.
To view group guidelines or change email preferences, visit this group
on the web at http://www.mdbirding.com
Unfamiliar with a hotspot mentioned on this list? Quickly locate it
here - http://www.mdbirding.com/hotspot.html

Join us on Facebook!