Date: 10/23/17 11:24 am
From: Patrick Maloney <maloneypatrick...>
Subject: No sightin - RFI about crows in St. Louis
I have been enjoying the sunset flights of American Crows flying over my house in south St. Louis.  Does anyone know where they are roosting?  In the past I have heard and seen large roosts in Forest Park and down near SLU.  They are flying  in a NW direction that could be taking them there.   Does anyone know?  I also wonder where they all go in the daytime, but assume they scatter in many directions to feed and then come back to the roost at night.  Cheers to allPat MaloneySouth St. Louis

ABA Birding Code of Ethics
http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html
ASM Spring Meeting: May 4-6, 2018 at Arrow Rock