Date: 10/23/17 4:56 am
From: Chuck & Jaye Otte <otte2...>
Subject: County Checklist Updates
Good Monday Morning KSBirders!

All the auxilliary files and pages for the County Checklists have been
updated. This includes county dot maps, fillable PDF forms and
miscellaneous other files that are linked to the main page:
http://www.ksbirds.org/checklist/checklist_index.htm

As I said last weekend, this was a major update so if you do run across
something that appears to not have been updated - first hit refresh on your
browser. If that doesn't fix it, drop me a message and I'll look into it. If you do
send me a problem message, it's helpful if you send me the URL of the page
you were trying to access. There's a lot of pages/files linked to this page so
it's a useful bit of info!

Keep sending those updates - next round of updates will be in late February.
If all you do is file reports on eBird I would appreciate a note of any additions
as I don't scan eBird reports for new county records - just too many reports
filed daily for me to do that!!

Chuck

For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>