Date: 10/22/17 3:56 pm
From: 'Kathy DeLara' <renosmom...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] Scottsbluff Christmas Bird Count
Scottsbluff Christmas Bird Count will take place December 29th. We will meet
at Arby's in Scottsbluff at 7:00am for breakfast and count sites will be
assigned at this time. If someone wants to go out earlier give Alice a call
or email and she will get you set up.

We will meet back at Arby's around 1:00 for lunch, see what's left to be
done, then go back out in the afternoon. Feeder watchers within the count
circle are also needed. There is a map of the count circle at
www.WildcatAudubon.org <http://www.WildcatAudubon.org> under files.

I also have an interactive google map I think anyone can view at
https://www.google.com/maps/@41.816732,-103.8123209,11.65z/data=!4m2!6m1!1s1
1hxjxGBmtTUb0ax8lbhZemxUwTE?hl=en

(would someone try the map link and let me know if it works)

For more information or if you would like to help with the CBC contact;

Alice Kenitz

<mailto:<akenitz...> <akenitz...>

308-436-2959

Bruce and Donna Walgren will be posting more information on the Crawford
(Dec 28th) and Harrison (Dec 27th) CBC's when they get everything lined up.

Kathy DeLara

<renosmom...> <mailto:<renosmom...>

Join us on Facebook!