Date: 10/21/17 7:30 pm
From: <heidtdw...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] Calamus CBC
Hi all,
This year's Calamus CBC will be Thursday, December 28, 2017.
The center of the count circle is at the West end of the dam which is on the East end of the Calamus reservoir, so the count circle includes almost the entire reservoir (does not include the WMA West of where the Calamus River enters the reservoir), the fish hatchery below the dam, the Northwest edge of Burwell including part of the city park, Pebble Creek Road, Kent Diversion Dam WMA, and Mirdan Canal WMA.

We usually meet at Verda's Cafe in Burwell about 6:45 am to divide up the areas. I haven't checked to make certain that Verda's will be open on the 28th, but will repost if we need a new meeting place.

If you would like more information or would like to participate in the count, contact me directly:

<heidtdw...> or 402-371-3412

Thanks

David Heidt
Norfolk