Date: 10/21/17 2:24 pm
From: Jennie C <fxjennie...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Wood Ducks and Great Egret in Glenwood, NM
There were three male WOOD DUCKS, and a GREAT EGRET, along with a RING-NECKED DUCK and a GREAT BLUE HERON in a private pond south of the Glenwood Fish Hatchery. There have been at least a couple of Wood Ducks here for the past two weeks, and we saw some last winter as well. This is the first time we've seen the Egret. Nearby today were also an AMERICAN KESTRAL, RED-NAPED SAPSUCKER, OSPREY, BLACK PHOEBE, COMMON RAVENS, YELLOW-RUMPED WARBLERS, WHITE-CROWNED SPARROWS, DARK-EYED JUNCOS, WOODHOUSE'S SCRUB-JAY, ACORN WOODPECKERS, and close to 20 RED-SHAFTED NORTHERN FLICKERS.

Jennie Conway and Rob Modica