Date: 10/21/17 11:28 am
From: Carrier Graphics via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Juncos and Sparrows plus - nepaug
Took a bike ride on the south side of the Nepaug Reservoir. Had so many sparrows etc. So many Junco I lost count, and many Song Sparrow and 7 White throated Sparrow plus 5 Chipping and 1 B&W Warb, 5 Yellow rump, 1 Pine and a nice Red b Nuthatch calling and seen. An on coming biker said he saw a Ruffed Grouse fly over the rd short ways up. I didn't see it. No ducks on reservoir.
Paul Carrier  Harwinton