Date: 10/21/17 9:21 am
From: 'Kathy DeLara' <renosmom...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] Christmas Bird Counts
I now have the Christmas Bird Counts on www.noubirds.org
<http://www.noubirds.org> . The CBC list can be found by clicking the
Activities link

I'm still waiting for information on Norfolk, Grand Island, Calamus/Loup,
Ponca and North Platte.

There is a new circle this year, the Lower Platte River count run by Joel
Jorgensen. I don't have the map on the website yet, having some technical
difficulties. but will be on there soon. All the other counts have maps that
you can view and print.

Please contact the compilers if you would like more information or to
participate in a count.

We are hoping that having the counts in the panhandle on consecutive days,
and at different times than the eastern counts, we will get more
participants.

Kathy DeLara

Mitchell NE

Join us on Facebook!