Date: 10/20/17 9:14 am
From: Paul - Koni Fank via Mnbird <mnbird...>
Subject: [Mnbird] Ducks by Dassel and Litchfield MN Oct 19, ID help also
Went out birding by Dassel & Litchfield yesterday and was able to see and get pictures of these birds, Gadwell, Blue-winged Teal, Ring-necked Duck, Bufflehead, Redhead, Canvasback, Ruddy Duck, Wood Duck, Northern Shoveler, Cackling Goose, Hooded Merganser, Brewer\u2019s Blackbird and lots of Trumpeter Swans. I also got a picture of what we think is an American Pipit, it is not the best angle of the bird, but that is the best I could get before a car came along and scared them away. I would appreciate any information on them.

Koni and Paul Fank
Dassel MN
Meeker county