Date: 10/19/17 9:05 am
From: Brian Johnson <buntingrobinjay...>
Subject: [cobirds] Need help with a shore bird ID (Washintong County)
A few months ago after the eclipse I stayed in Juisburg on the way home
from Nebraska to do some shorebird watching at Jumbo and Prewit reservoirs.
At Prewit I took some photos of what I thought was a Stilt Sandpiper and
posted them on ebird, but soon they got marked with the yellow triangle of
unconfirmed and hidden from my profile. I waited for a 'questions about
your' email to help me correct my mistake but never got one. So I contacted
ebird and asked about this since I wanted to know what this bird was but I
not no response. I want my data to be accurate so I am turning to this
community for help. The link to my checklist is bellow and here is my
reasoning for a stilt sandpiper, it does not have a gray breast like a
dowticher or spotted uperparts like a yellow legs. However I went wrong
some where, just not sure where. Shorebirds are a bit tricky sometimes, but
that is what makes this fun.

Thanks for the help,
Brian Johnson
Englewood CO