Date: 10/12/17 4:50 pm
From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...>
Subject: [obol] No Coos Bay CBC this year/ PO CBC
I will be focusing all my energy on organizing the Port Orford CBC this
fall which I inherited a couple years back. I will put together a nice bird
list with abundance data for the count which was not formerly available. I
have the same for the Coos count and believe they are an invaluable
resource particularly for new participants and people unfamiliar with what
to expect on the count. The Port Orford count will be the first Sunday- the
17th, the same day I normally have the Coos count.

Thought I would send this out early so potential visiting CBCers have an
early heads up. I hope to see a few new faces on this underbirded count.

Meanwhile happy fall birding!
Tim Rodenkirk
Coos Bay

Join us on Facebook!