Date: 10/12/17 2:43 pm
From: Don Morgan via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Lighthouse Pt hawkwatch, 214 raptors, 1 SANDHILL CRANE, 10-12-17, Thursday
At 10:10 AM a lone Sandhill Crane flew over the Hawkwatch, and I wanted to
get the word out so that those downstream can be on the lookout tomorrow.
A rough count of Raptors was 214, including, once again, many more Coopers
Hawks than Sharp-shinned. The morning flight was very good but by 1 PM had
petered down to almost nothing and we had only 3 migrators between 2 and 3
PM.
Pics of the crane, however bad, to come later.

Don Morgan
Coventry, Ct