Date: 10/12/17 11:43 am
From: Inga Schmidt <ingais...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Shorebirds geauga co.
Shorebirds, in small numbers, continue at LaDue reservoir. A particular surprise was the brief presence of five sanderlings on one of the little rocky outcroppings. Took a little more time with the peeps today and found one white rumped sp. among them. Still 6 dunlin, a few pectorals, yellowlegs and another pleasure a stilt sp. (of interest if you use eBird, three of these species were flagged: stilt, white rump, and sanderling. Will add photos to my list...a bit unnerving to have so many flagged.)

Inga Schmidt

Sent from my iPad