Date: 10/12/17 11:16 am
From: Mike Ogle <mogle...>
Subject: [COBOL] BY anomalie
Lots of birds moving through but my hummers are still around. I did have
strange critter show up at the nyjer seeds. It was in with AM. Goldfinches
and lesser. Acted like a Lesser and looked like one also. Its coloring was
quite different though, a charcoal gray back with the normal lesser markings
but no olive. The yellowish brown chest was completely striped and quite
dark. Its beak was definitely a finch and it was the same size as the
lesser. It was not a pine siskin. I will try for a pic if it returns. Any
ideas?