Date: 10/12/17 10:33 am
From: 'Alvaro Jaramillo' <chucao...> [countybirders] <countybirders-noreply...>
Subject: [CB] SF-San Mateo pelagic this weekend
County birders

The last pelagic of the season, this Saturday we should cover bits of both counties. This has been a good year for Flesh-foot, which we saw last weekend. We are hoping for Short-tailed Shearwater as well, and who knows what else. We are still looking for our first Streaked Shearwater! Recently numbers of Buller’s have been high, as have South Polar Skua. And traditionally chances for Laysan Albatross, or better increase in October. We have seen some awesome rarities in October, so you never know.

Currently the weather forecast looks good, there are good winds going on now and tomorrow, and dying by Saturday morning.

Let me know if you are interested.

http://alvarosadventures.com/boat-trips/pelagics/

good birding,

Alvaro