Date: 10/12/17 9:59 am
From: 'Alvaro Jaramillo' <chucao...> [peninsula-birding] <peninsula-birding-noreply...>
Subject: [pen-bird] Tropical Kingbird - more details.
Hello all,

I saw this bird first while walking the dogs, and I returned with the
camera was was successful in getting some photos. The bird actually did
call, so I could positively ID it as a Tropical vs Couch's kingbird. It was
pretty active perching on the powerlines near the end of Magnolia Street in
Half Moon Bay. It was at one point up on the willow thicket there, also flew
to the south to the big cypress and eventually flew NE into the
neighborhood. I am walking distance from the place, so it is close to
getting on the yard list! I should go and get on my roof!!

Here is a photo.

Alvaro Jaramillo

<mailto:<alvaro...> <alvaro...>

www.alvarosadventures.com