Date: 10/12/17 9:41 am
From: Hugh David Fleischmann <david...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Another Clay-colored Sparrow in Baltimore City
The Clay-colored Sparrow, found by Tim Carney yesterday, is still hanging around Patterson Park. It's been consistently at the Audubon garden hanging out with 2 to 3 Field Sparrows. Gene and I were there from 930-1230 and had probably a dozen sightings. Thank you Tim. Baltimore County Lifer #246.

Awesome Birding in 2017!

H. David Fleischmann
410-598-9292
<David...>