Date: 10/12/17 9:13 am
From: Bill Shepherd <stoneax63...>
Subject: Re: Scissor-tailed flycatchers

They aggregate like that every fall, Carol. But, if you think about it, big flocks of Scissortails are necessarily scarcer than individuals, pairs, and small of groups of them. So we see them less frequently.

You should see the flocks of hundreds (thousands?) that roost together in Costa Rica. Now, when those leave their roosts in early morning, it's a real sight to behold!

Bill Shepherd

Bill Shepherd 2805 Linden, Apt. 3 Little Rock, Arkansas 72205-5964 <Stoneax63...> (501) 375-3918