Date: 10/12/17 6:39 am
From: Evan Cutler <evancutler...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Last week to vote for Patti Safian in "Best of Essex" acupuncture category
Dear Friends and Family,

Not to brag (okay, I am), but my lovely wife Patti Safian has won the
highly competitive "Best of Essex" poll the past two years -- with readers
naming her acupuncture practice as the best in the suburban Essex County
area. Now we're hoping for a "three-peat." Can you please take a minute to
vote? The link will ask you to register, which takes all of 30 seconds.
Then just scroll down to "*New Jersey Acupuncture and Fertility Center*"
and click VOTE. Thanks so much! Voting ends on the 16th, so please vote
now. Here's the link:

https://bestofessex.com/listing/acupuncture

Thanks so very much and hope all is well!

Evan

PS...if you're interested in booking a massage or acupuncture session,
here's a link to Patti's website: http://www.njfertilityacupuncture.com/

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi