Date: 10/11/17 2:57 pm
From: Maxine Reid <max2012mike...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Mountain chickadee , Tulalip,11 oct.2017
Hi tweets at 12:00 pm today I saw a very light bellied chickadee
While I was walking on mission beach road. It was in a tall Douglas fir tree.
Above a mail box with address 3307 on it.
It looked suspicious for. MOUNTAIN ,.it responded quickly to my Audubon bird call.
With its wheezy chickadee call.
Definite white eyebrow.
First time at Tulalip for MOCH.code 4 bird for snohomish county.
Pictures taken, will be on ebird later today.

As well , at a 9 foot tide the spit produced some nice shorebirds:
~300 black bellied plovers.
1 juvenile American golden plover.
6 black turnstones
7 short billed dowitchers
3 red knots- one adult still red(continuing bird) and 2 juveniles
1 dunlin
50 western sandpipers
10 killdeers on our dock and beach front.

Cheers and good birding,
Maxine Reid

Tweeters mailing list
<Tweeters...>